HP Laserjet 138fnw Print Copy Scan & Fax, Wi-Fi Printer, Compact Design, Reliable, and Fast Printing, Network Support
Availability: In Stock
- rinter Type – LaserJet; Functionality – Print,Scan,Copy,Fax Printer Output – Black & White only
- Connectivity – WiFi, USB 2.0; Power: Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 3.5 amps; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 2 amps;
- Pages per minute – 20 pages ; Cost per page – Rs 1.4 – As per ISO standards
- Compatible Laser Toner – HP 110A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge; Page Yield – 1500 pages, Get original HP LaserJet Black cartridge with the printer ;Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints-A4) – Up to 10,000 pages per month
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows: 7 (32/64 bit), 2008 Server R2, 8 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64 bit), 2012 Server, 2016 Server.
- Ideal usage – Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing) ;Page size supported – A4; A5; A5(LEF); B5 (JIS); Oficio; Envelope (DL, C5); Duplex Print – Manual ; Print resolution – Up to 600 x 600 DPI (1200 DPI effective output).
- What’s in the box: HP LaserJet Pro M138fnw Printer, Preinstalled HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet, Toner Cartridge (~1500 pages), Getting Started Guide, Setup Poster; Support flyer, Warranty guide; Power cord,USB cable;
1 in stock
Get fast hands-free printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, using the 40-page ADF.
Fast Ethernet Networking
Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.(1)
Note 1. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trade mark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
Easy Mobile Printing and Scanning with the HP Smart App
Stay connected to business. Print and scan from your smartphone, and easily order toner, with the HP Smart App.(2)
Note 2: Requires the HP Smart App download. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. For details on local printing requirements, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.