CANCELLATION POLICY :
- You may request returns for most items you buy from the portal. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as “returnable” on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our Returns policy to know which categories are “non-returnable” and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
- Return will not be applicable for Pre-Ordered stock until the product is found damaged/mismatched
- Order delivered to customer is not applicable for cancellation
Items are returnable if you’ve received them in a condition that is –
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on E-logica.
- You must return the product in its original and proper packaging with company seal, for a refund.
- We will not accept any type of damage/defective, seal broken or wrong product from customers for cancellation or return/refund of products.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
1. Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
2. If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given.
3. Once the return is received, you will, in be issued a refund to your original payment method.
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
RETURN / REFUND POLICY :
Once we receive your return or receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account.
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds will be processed via bank transfer.
1. For damaged/ defective items, we will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- A return can be created at item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return/refund for any individual item. However, any product being returned needs to be returned in full including all components as well as any complimentary gifts or products which came along with it.
- You must return the products in its well & proper, original packaging with Company Seal for a full refund.
- We will not entertain any complaint of any order after 3 (Three) days from the date of delivery of the order.
If you have received an item that is damaged/defective or wrong, just email us at the earliest at email@example.com or send return request through our portal to return your order.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
If you wish to receive the Pay on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the Returns Centre when you are returning an item.
- We will refund the amount after deducting any charges if applicable.
- We will refund within 3 to 5 working days from application date if it requires to refund. It can take upto 7 working days to reflect in your account (original source) after refund is initiated.
- In case of a return/refund, we process the refund once the products have been received and verified at our warehouse.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your E-logica account should match with the name of the bank account holder.